Summary of Pastoral Council Meeting
Thursday January 10, 2008
• The format for the Town Hall Meeting on January 13th was finalized.
• Parishioners are welcome to bring their concerns and suggestions to the
Parish Council meetings. Parishioners wishing to do so should contact the
Parish Council to be added to the agenda for the next meeting.
• The monthly Parish Council meetings will be added to the Parish calendar in
order to appear appropriately in the bulletin’s weekly calendar.
• A Clustering Update from the December meeting
• Social Concerns committee has initiated contact with their
counterparts at St. Peter’s and St. Paul’s to suggest a joint meeting.
• “Fanning the Flames” Topics for consideration
• Liturgical education
• The “Bishops’ Voting Guide”
The next Parish Pastoral Council meeting is scheduled for
Thursday February 14th at 6:30pm
Any parishioner wishing to address the Council at this time should contact
the Council with their request. E-mail <ParishCouncil@saintjohncathedral.
com>, or contact the parish offi ces at 216-771-6666.