Sunday Liturgical Ministry Schedule
We so much appreciate all the good that so many do everyday to promote the love of God and the discipleship of Christ. If the purpose of this Cathedral is to provide everyone with access to the saving love of God, we are all going to need to grow in faith. Our parish ministries are here to help us do just that.
Here is the Computer-Generated Schedule for Sunday Masses. Please check the schedule carefully, to look for the times and dates for which you may have been scheduled. Be sure to check each Mass and ministry for which you have indicated that you were available. Please observe the following ground rules when approaching your ministry and this schedule. Thanks again.
Please submit your
for the month of May
to the Rectory Office by April 15th!
Ground Rules for our Ministry
1. If you are not properly scheduled, there may have been a glitch in the computerization; simply call the office and leave word of the needed correction.
2. This weekend schedule is available on our parish website or in the Sacristy.
3. Please feel free to come to Mass early and prepared to be of service even if you are not scheduled. If at all possible, we will always make room for you to serve! See the Mass Coordinator and make yourself available.
4. If you are not able to serve when scheduled, please call someone on the roster to substitute for you. Do not leave a message at the parish office.
5. In the case of an emergency and you are unable to serve, call the Mass Coordinator and leave word with him or her.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. As you can see from the schedule, we are still in need of more liturgical ministers (especially Eucharistic Ministers and Ushers). Please extend an invitation to those who worship at “your” Mass to consider a liturgical ministry at the Cathedral. We will formally commission new Eucharistic Ministers later this summer; watch the bulletin for details.
4:30 Sat: Gerard D’Souza
8:00 Sun: Dennis Cvelbar
10:30 Sun: Michael Rullo
12:15 Sun: Greg Flanik
EM Coordinator: Ronald Sterbank
Lector Coordinator: Mary Lou Ozimek
Server Coordinator: Gerard D’Souza
Usher Coordinator: Dennis Butler / Charles Darrah